Sunday, July 13, 2008

Still No News...

*Edit* Apparently, mom went to church this morning. (Thanks, Shannon, for giving me the update! And thanks for praying! We love your family so much!) I knew she was aiming towards that, but had not talked to her today! YAY!!!

Mom is still waiting to hear from the lab in San Diego. To me, it seems like it's taking a long time. In the medical world, this may be nothing! Hopefully, she will hear something soon.

I think she's been getting around fairly well the last week. I know she's driven herself to have her weekly blood work done and to the beauty shop. She starts therapy on her elbow tomorrow. We were so excited to know that Ashley Whitmore, one of my closest friends from college, will be her therapist!

I think that is about it. She's finding things to occupy her time. Crossword puzzles, books...stuff like that. I know she's been checking her own email and getting on the computer some, too.

Keep praying.

3 comments:

Shannon Russell said...

I was glad to see her at church today. We had a praise team from Memphis come and lead us in worship today. She enjoyed it. I was glad that she got to come a listen. I will continue to lift your family up in prayer.

C.S. Moore said...

Yes, it was great to see Janice at church. I'm sorry I didn't get to say much but hello to her and Roger.

I'm sorry I haven't check up on this site. We took a mini-vacation during the 4th, and for some reason, I forgot to check this site upon our return.

But, Janice, you have continually been in my prayers.

Sue

C.S. Moore said...

We are anxiously awaiting any news.
Your church is praying for you.

Sue