Monday, March 16, 2009

Public Thanks

I just want to give a public thanks for all of you thoughtful people out there.

I have received 4 (2 large, 2 small) Mediterranean Fig candles in the mail, and have cried opening every single one of them. Some of you people are just way more thoughtful, way more insightful than I've ever thought about being. I don't think I would have ever read that on someone's blog and said, "You know what? I'm gonna send her one." I'm trying to get there, but I'm just not. Plus, I'm the world's worst at mailing things. That might have something to do with it. :)

Anyway, the candle I took from my parent's house is all burned up, so it's time to break out one of the new ones.

I'm getting there. I've got some thoughts of things I want to do to pay it forward. It's just making time to carry them out!