Monday, September 22, 2008

Dancing with the Stars

My mom's favorite prime-time show, hands down. She was a religious watcher and voter. The night I delivered Kendall, she watched the results show in the delivery room (which if I remember correctly, was the one after Marie Osmond took the plunge on national television). Her favorite season was when Emmitt Smith. She wanted Daddy to take her to the tour show when it was in Nashville that year, but it didn't work out.

Anyway, watch it this season and think of my mom. I am. I may even vote once for her!

4 comments:

Kara said...

How funny :-)

Joyce said...

I just happen to be watching it right now. I will never watch again without thinking of your mom!
Love ya, Joyce

Grace, Hope and Joy said...

I'll have to watch the show some for you Mom. ;)

Adam Holly Grace said...

I am an avid watcher too!- Holly