Friday, August 8, 2008

Where in the world are they!?!?!

Sorry for the lack of updating while my parents are traveling...here is the latest:

When I talked to mom and dad today, they were in Tuscon, Arizona. They are thinking they will be in San Diego sometime tomorrow.

Please, please send prayers up for them. I can't remember if I posted this or not, but mom came down with a sinus infection (very normal for her) the day they left. She got a Decadron shot before leaving, which usually helps. Also, daddy said that yesterday and today mom has been sick to her stomach. They are thinking that might have something do do with her oxygen and hoped to have that figured out. I think they didn't make it as far as they wanted to today, which isn't a very big deal, just means they will get to San Diego a little later than planned. (But, they have gained two hours, so it should all work out!)

0 comments: