Thursday, June 26, 2008

Going Home

I just talked to dad about 5 minutes ago, and they are on their way home from Nashville.

Mom is doing really well. She has lost 20 POUNDS of fluid since going into the hospital two and a half weeks ago. Through the different testing done while she was in the hospital, some blockage was found in her lungs. The doctor put her on a blood thinner for now, and has sent the test results to a lab in San Diego. There is a possibility that this issue can be fixed with surgery, but we won't know anything further until the results come back from the lab.

Please continue to pray. I know my mom is so glad to be going home!

3 comments:

Mom Parnell said...

There is no place like home and I know your mom and dad will be glad to be there!! Are you going to see them this weekend or did I dream that thought? Love and Prayers to you all.

learhart said...

What a BLESSING!! Love and prayers for all.

BarbaraInMemphis said...

I was sooo happy & relieved when Judy with Accredo shared this news with us at the support group meeting last night.

Yes, Roger, we needed you to fix the ceiling fan for us again.

Love & hugs to you both.