Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Thank Yous

I don't know if some of these people will ever read this blog, but I just want to say thank you to the following people. I know my parent's feel the same way, but they didn't ask me to do this. This is just from me. I may post thank-yous periodically through this journey...these are just fresh on my mind right now!

*Ginger and Amy-you two are so sweet. My mom loves your families dearly and I was so shocked to see your comments on my personal blog! Thanks for taking the time to check on us. I'm glad to have personal contact with you again.

*Joe-thanks for going to see mom and dad this weekend. My mom thinks so much of you. I know she was glad to have a visitor. Thanks for the idea to add the PH Association link. If you think of anything else, let me know.

*Aunt Judy-I just can't say enough. I know you said it was an honor for you to be with my mom, but I'm so grateful. I couldn't ask for a better aunt.

*Aunt Marva-You think of all the things we need to do and do them. Thanks for supporting my dad. Same to you...I couldn't ask for a better aunt.

*Dr. Coker-You are the one who initially found the PH. Thanks for taking such great care of my mom the last four years and treating her like your own mother. She loves you dearly and trusts your care.

*Dr. Wright-Thanks for always being proactive in your care for my mother. We are grateful.

*Amanda C.-I'm glad you found us through Stephanie. Thanks for commenting and for passing the word on to your parents. We love your family so much and know you all are praying people.

*Everyone who visited my mom at Baptist-hospitals are not fun places, especially when someone is in CCU. Thanks for driving and taking time out to brighten my mom's spirits.

*Emily-Thanks for caring enough to call my dad and email me. I'm so thankful for the wonderful support system my mom has through the Memphis group. So encouraging.

*Sue Moore-You are so encouraging! If anyone can relate to the "unknown" I know it's your family. I think every time I see my parents, they tell me more of "your story" and it's evident they are encouraged by your faith and the miracle God worked in your granddaughter's life! We know God is big because He has used families like you to show us.

Again, I know I'm leaving people out and that there will be more to come! We love each of you and are thankful for your encouragement!

1 comments:

learhart said...

Leah (Janice) and all, thanks for the updates. I will be checking regularly. All of us are praying for all of you.... you are such a special family (come from good stock too ;-)... ) We love you! Had lunch Sunday with Uncle Marvin and Aunt Annie.. certainly enjoyed the time with them. God Bless, Larry